The Academy wants to serve our local community and therefore there will be no special selection criteria. Please see the attached Admission Policy below for further information.
The Co-operative Academy of Leeds will admit 180 students into Year 7.
To make an application you should:
- Download The Co-operative Academy of Leeds Admission Form (below) or request a form by phoning or visiting The Co-operative Academy of Leeds reception
- Complete The Co-operative Academy of Leeds Admission form using the guidance notes included on the form
- Bring the completed admission form and any supporting documents to The Co-operative Academy of Leeds Main Reception
- The receptionist will check the Admission Form and this will be passed to the Principal who will make a decision within 14 days
- The decision will be sent to Leeds City Council
- Leeds City Council Admission Team will contact the family in due course
Where the number of applications received is greater than the published admissions number, applications will be considered against the admissions policy.
For information about admissions to the academy please contact the Academy reception on 0113 380 7940.
The Co-operative Academy of Leeds has 150 places for students in the Sixth Form. We welcome applications both from our own Year 11 students as well students from other Academies and schools in the city. In addition we are the designated hub for the City of Leeds for post-16 international new arrivals.
Applications for the sixth form can either be made through the Leeds Pathway website for post-16 providers
or directly to:
Mr Asif Ali
Director of Sixth Form
Telephone: 0113 380 7965